Firstly are you looking for a new rainwater tank? Have you consider Newell Composites Fibreglass Rainwater Tanks??
Firstly, stop what you are doing and consider a fibreglass. There are many reasons to buy fibreglass. Keep reading to find out why.
The Outback fibreglass rainwater tanks major features are:
- Interior Finish – A mirror smooth food grade interiors and straight-sided walls prevents build-up of sediment on the tank walls. Making it easy to clean.
- The slightly domed and reinforced roof eliminates the need for a center pole.
- Access manhole – The slightly raised manhole creating a seal against any run-off impurities.
- Available in a wide range of colours. Customers can choose a colour to compliment or blend in with their existing scheme. Click Here For Options
- Fittings can be placed at any location on the tank.
Why Choose Fibreglass??
Fibreglass tanks provide many advantages to other rainwater storage alternatives including;
Better Water Quality – Newell Composites ‘Outback’ fibreglass rainwater tanks are manufactured with a internal black ‘block’ coating. In other words blocking out light and achieves a smooth food grade interior. Therefore combating algae growth and resulting in exceptional water quality.
Structural Guarantee – Brand new Newell Composites fibreglass tanks come with a 20 year guarantee. Meaning the customer has peace of mind in the structural integrity and quality workmanship that goes into every tank manufactured
Lighter & Stronger – Fibreglass tanks are popular for the high strength to weight ratio. Continually showing the ability to stand the test of time. The seamless tank body offers increased strength & improved hygiene. All tanks are manufactured from a ‘polyester resin’ reinforced with a mat of fibreglass. Forming a ‘sandwich’ of composite material with properties unmatched for toughness or durability.
Versatility – Firstly fibreglass rainwater tanks are as versatile as any other tank on the market. Secondly they have a range of sizes & colours available. And finally a fibreglass tank will easily fit into your house, farm or industrial site yard. These tanks can be used in a multi tank system, which is a low maintenance and sustainable water supply system.
Above all Newell Composites can supply a rainwater tank manufactured to your specific needs. With a fibreglass rainwater tank to suit varying space and water storage requirements.
Contact the Newell Composites team to get a quote on a new rainwater tank today.