Newell Composites manufacture Insulated Fibreglass Tanks suitable for chilled water/brine and hot water vessels.
Our factory is located in Murray Bridge, South Australia. However we are able to manufacture and deliver/freight tanks to locations Australia wide.
- Refrigerant chemical storage
- Boiler feed-water to 99°C
- Twin walled
- Subzero to Hot & Chemical Resistant
- Chilled Water / Brine Tanks
- Hot Water Tanks
With a reputation for manufacturing custom built Insulated Fibreglass Tanks many of our clients are national refrigeration companies from across Australia. In addition all insulated tanks are finished in a “World Class” high gloss, weather proof external finish. For this reason we believe we manufacture the best “Twin Walled” Composite Reinforced Plastic tanks in the Australian market. Finally.
Chilled water/brine Vessels:
- FRP flanges or 316 stainless steel threaded outlets/inlets.
- 50mm thick foam insulation on the roof, walls and base (other thicknesses available upon request).
- Outer shells are of a high quality finish, a smooth gloss white FRP gelcoat surface.
Hot water vessels:
- Stainless steel and FRP flanged outlets and inlets
- 25mm foam insulation on the roof and walls.
- Outer shells are of a high quality finish with a smooth gloss FRP gelcoat surface.
Furthermore with the ability to customise every tank to your specific requirements all thats left is to Contact Us now for a quote or compete the online quote form.