We manufacture a range of Cartage tanks & road tankers to suit a variety of applications.
- Water Cartage tanks
- Fire fighting tankers
- Farm water cartage tanks
- Chemical spray tanks
- Chassis mounted tankers
Our fibreglass cartage tanks can handle a range of water and chemicals.
- Salt Water
- Bore water
- Black water
- Spray chemicals
Firstly – manufacturing from fibreglass eliminates the problem of rusting tanks. For example, we have manufactured tanks for councils specifically designed for transporting corrosive brackish/saltwater & travelling over rough roads. As a result, some of these tanks are now in the second decade of use due to their durability, thus proving the potential lifespan of these versatile tanks.
Secondly – fibreglass tanks are much lighter than steel tanks. As a result they can potentially withstand up to five times the regular lifetime usage. Our design uses a foam core sandwich laminate construction achieving a very high strength to weight ratio. Which in affect decreases the overall weight by up to 10% or more.
|Product Code||Litres||Gallons||Height (M)||Width (M)||Length (M)|
Our road tankers are the big brother to our cartage tanks. Similarly manufactured as the cartage tanks, using the same quality materials and methods. As a result this range of tanks are ready to hit the road.
Above all, these tanks boast a 20 year proven structural performance. In addition, these tanks are the preferred tank option for numerous councils & private companies.
- Adelaide Rail – Transport SA
- The Rural City of Murray Bridge
- St Peters Council
- District Council of Robe
- Mildura Council
In addition we manufacture truck mounted tankers to suit the individual vehicle, therefore eliminating the flexing that is common with chassis mounted tanks. As a result these tankers are a realistic alternative to conventional steel tankers.
Newell Composites Road Tankers offer;
- Maximum stability with low center of gravity
- Reduced movement – by restricting the movement of the water using a horizontal and longitudinal baffle system
- Durability – proven up to 10 years structural performance
- Non-corrosive materials – absolutely no effect from hard water
- Excellent weight/load ratio
- Sizes from 4,500 Litres up to 20,900 Litres
- Optional Extras – manufactured from “Fire Retardant” or “Self Extinguishing” materials